- After a crazy trip to San Francisco, which included Sydney leaving the house, the girls pack up to get back to LA.
- Lauren brought a friend along for the ride.
- Char makes her way back into the house. Will she still be "running" things?
- The girls realize that Sydney left without any of her stuff. Ashley tries to help get her things in order. Char watches.
- Looks like the new girl is finally making some friends in the house. Ashley and Jessica joke around in this scene.
- Things are looking brighter in the Bad Girls Club! Jessica and Kori seem to be having a good time.
- Ashley making sure her Bad Girl look is on point.
- Doesn't seem like these two are getting any closer. Nikki continues to be the jokester of the house.
- Back in LA, it's back to the bar!
- Nikki and Lauren are the newest pair of BFFs.
- Char sports her classic look of annoyance.
- Lauren and Kori try to keep on a happy face.
- Lauren takes a little mid-day shot.
- This is a definite "bro status" look for Nikki.
- Char is happy! Maybe a few drinks helped her calm down.
- Char makes her post-trip calls. She tells one of her friends how she runs the Bad Girls house.
- A Bad Girl is sick!
- Jessica isn't taking a shot of liquor. That's cold medicine for her.
- Now 2 Bad Girls are sick! Kori has caught the Bad Girl bug.
- Ashley's ready for a night out with the girls but she's trying to keep away from the sickies first.
- Nikki checks to make sure Jessica isn't faking.
- Kori makes it clear she isn't faking -- by coughing all over Nikki.
- The Bad Girls are back out at the clubs in Hollywood. Nikki gets her moves on!
- Are Nikki and Char dancing together? Or is Nikki just giving her a dirty look?
- We can't believe Nikki is out partying again after her rough evening in San Francisco.
- Unfortunately, Jessica and Kori are stuck at home for the night.
- Kori and Jessica use the downtime to get to know each other better.
- Nikki's using her time at the club to find some more boys.
- Nikki continues to show her game. She found another piece of bait to hook up with.
- Could this be Nikki's one true love?
- Nikki doesn't think to seem he's the one for her. But at least the one for the night.
- Who's making their way into the Bad Girls VIP area?
- Natalie Nunn is back!!
- Natalie giving Nikki some advice…bad girl to bad girl.
- Lauren is completely starstruck at the one and only Natalie.
- Nikki comes back to tell the rest of the group about the Natalie sighting. But Char doesn't seem too interested.
- Char and Lauren have very different opinions on their run in with Natalie.
- Nikki and Lauren seemed to have a very good night with their celebrity sighting.
- Ashley's trying to stay neutral in the house. How long do you think that will last?
- Lauren and Nikki definitely seem to be forming a strong alliance. Their common goal? Get rid of Char!
- Kori really trusts Char and tells her about the struggles of her childhood.
- Ohhhh…look who got herself a man!! Ashley reminisces about the night before with her new friend.
- Another Bad Girl brought home a little man candy. Wonder who scored this time?
- Nikki again!! This girl is going for some kind of Bad Girl record.
- The Bad Girls seemed to have taken a trip back to middle school. They are passing notes to a cute boy in the bar.
- Char's note lands in the wrong hands. This girl claims to be friends with the cute boy's girlfriend. Trouble ahead.
- Char doesn’t want to hear anything this girl has to say. Rotate!
- Somebody is ready for a fight. Lauren starts to take a strong stand against Char.
- Lauren is getting her hands dirty! She has had it with Char's antics.
- Once again, Char seems to have disappeared from the fight. Kori takes her place and now is going at it with Lauren.
- Char is choosing to use some strong words -- instead of fists -- to take Lauren down. She's not trying to get kicked out!
- Char has finally been pushed to the brink by Lauren.
- Is this a magic trick or is Char using Kori as a "minion" to fight her battles?
- Lauren shows Kori that she should NOT be messed with.
- Kentucky shows her strength!
- The two need to be separated but has anything been solved?
- Kori and Lauren spend a night out of the house to cool down. Hopefully tensions will ease in the morning.
- Lauren returns and is immediately a target for Char. Lauren and Nikki try to stay out of it for now.
- The Bad Girls Club head out to a Kimberly Cole concert. Kimberly's BGC anthem "Smack You" is perfect for this group!
- Natalie Nunn makes another appearance but this time as a main attraction. She gets to introduce Kimberly on stage.
- Natalie wants her fellow Bad Girls to come up on stage with her.
- A few of the girls can't wait to take Natalie up on her offer to get on stage at the club.
- Backstage access! Kimberly Cole brings the house down.
- Nikki and Lauren are the only girls to go up with Natalie. But they sure make their point known when they call the rest of the girls 'nobodies'!
- Lauren and Nikki couldn't be happier with their night…and their new friendship.
Season 10 Extras
Season 10 Recaps
Season 9 Recaps
Season 9 Extras
Season 8 Recaps
Season 8 Extras
Season 7 Recaps
Season 7 Extras
Season 6 Recaps
Season 6 Extras
100th Episode Party
Best of Bad Girls Club
Season 5 Recaps
Season 5 Extras
Season 4 Recaps
Season 4 Extras
Season 3 Recaps
Season 3 Extras
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
- Tanisha and Clive's Wedding Album Check out the pics from Tanisha and Clive's Wedding!
- Episode 7: The Good, the Bad Girl & the Ugly In Atlantic City, Natalie and Flo’s drama turns physical, Clive gets upset when Tanisha and the Bad Girls ruin his bachelor party, and Sean confesses a huge secret to Tanisha.
- Episode 2: Can You Hear Me Now? Tanisha hopes that fixing Clive’s hearing will turn around his life and their relationship. But everything falls apart when Tanisha discovers Clive’s internet secrets.
- Meet the Cast Get to know the cast of Tanisha Gets Married!
- BGC Fashion Check out this gallery of Bad Girls Fashion!
Sign up to receive special offers and promotions from Oxygen.