- The twins talk about how they were always blamed for things.
Jenna takes her seat on the couch and starts talking about how disgusted she is by the girls.
Gabi defends herself…
And Dani has her back.
Jenna calls everyone on stage a “train wreck.”
- The girls talk about the problems they had with each other in the house.
- The girls have a moment of silence for all of the ruined weaves.
Jenna apologizes for some of her actions on the show.
- With a pillow in hand.
Mimi doesn’t like basketball players, she likes rappers.
Elease has to be held back.
Will Camilla be able to get away?
Camilla tries to free herself from security.
Elease doesn’t know what kind of person attacks from behind?
It doesn’t matter in the end though because Elease still thinks she looks good.
It isn’t long before the twins make comments towards Erica.
Will Erica and the twins be able to squash their beef?
Gia did see DJ Matt after the season ended.
- DJ Matt still hits her up sometimes.
- It was a long journey for these bad girls but it finally came to an end.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
- Tanisha and Clive's Wedding Album Check out the pics from Tanisha and Clive's Wedding!
- Tanisha Gets Married Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of Tanisha Gets Married!
- Episode 8: Possibly Ever After Tears are shed, emotions run high, and it’s still anyone’s guess whether the boisterous bride will finally make it down the aisle on the wild finale of Tanisha Gets Married.
- Episode 7: The Good, the Bad Girl & the Ugly In Atlantic City, Natalie and Flo’s drama turns physical, Clive gets upset when Tanisha and the Bad Girls ruin his bachelor party, and Sean confesses a huge secret to Tanisha.
- Meet the Cast Get to know the cast of Tanisha Gets Married!